Posted on 16/02/2016
ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- Work of 5 major roads to be taken up on PPP basis.
- 2119 kms. of Grameen Gaurav Path have been sanctioned in 2154 Gram Panchayat’s headquaters. 2000 kms. of missing link roads also to be constructed. Total amount Rs. 900 crore.
- Dholpur and Alwar districts to be taken under OPRC system.
- Work on 1440 kms. of road connected 600 villages of population of 250-499 to be completed by December, 2015
- Works on roads worth of Rs. 960 crore connecting 1100 hamlets of population of 250 and above to be completed this year.
New works to be undertaken
- »Additional carriage way work of Bhairun Darwaja to Sawaimadhopur City Road, Rs. 30 crore.
- »Bridge worth Rs, 40 crore on Gaghar river in Hanumangarh.
- »Strengthening and widening of sabela bypass and Teejwad to Syntax Choraha road worth Rs. 14 crore 60 lacs.
- »Construction of Rs. 4.43 crore Sewar to Pali road, Dholpur.
- »Construction of Bhopal Sagar to Narela road, Chittorgarh Rs. 76 crore 88 lacs.
- »Bridge on Chambal river between Gainta in Kota and Maakhida in Bundi – Rs. 102 crore.
- »Bharatpur- Nadbai bypass including RoB – Rs. 105 crore.
- »Two important roads connectivity Ahinsa Circle in Alwar – Rs.30 crore.
- Rs. 120 crore granted to RSRTC for Reformed Linked Programme.
- Rs. 300 crore for RSRTC for lands etc. to State Bus Terminal Services Authority.
- Rs. 160 crore to RSRTC for concessional fare.
- Opening of 1500 new routes for rural bus services.
- Integrated computerised fitness centre and fully automated driving track under PPP in Jaipur.
- Online application for vehicle tax, vehicle registration, driving license etc.
- Formation of Rajasthan Road Safety Authority.
- Road safety education in schools.
Rs. 30 crore for development of existing airstrips.
- Rs. 494 crore for completing 12 ongoing projects.
- Work to start on Nagaur Lift Project Phase-II.
- Reorganisation of Kishangarh, District Ajmer Water Supply Scheme – Rs. 185 crore.
- Reorganisation of Tonk Water Supply Scheme – Rs. 47 crore 20 lacs.
- Reorganisation of Pratapgarh Water Supply Scheme – Rs. 94 crore 42 lacs.
- Preparation of DPR for diversion of water for Rajsamand from proposed Dewas-4 dam.
- Reorganisation of Khanpur Water Supply Scheme – Rs. 16 crore 84 lacs.
- Reorganisation of 2 water scheme in Jaisalmer – Rs. 4 crore.
- Establishing 2000 RO Plant.
- Constructing 1000 solar energy based bore well – Rs. 40 crore.
- Rs. 139 crore 55 lac for repairing Janta Jal Yojanas
- Rs. 10 crore for repairing handpump.
- Rs. 90 crore for maintenance and improvement of diggi water supply schemes in Bikaner.
- Rajasthan Electricity Distribution Management Bill to be introduced.
One GSS of 400 KV in Chittorgarh
- » 6 GSS of 220 KV
- » 16 GSS of 132 KV
- » 200 GSS of 33 KV
- » One 400 KV GSS in Udaipur
- » Jodhpur Udaipur 400 KV new line to be constructed in 2015-16.
- 40,000 new agriculture connections in 2015-16.
- 5 lac 40 thousand house connections in Jaipur, Dholpur, Banswara, Udaipur, Hanumangarh, Barmer in more than 16000 hamlets.
- Centralised Call Centres for all three DISCOMs.
- Domestic LED lights under ESCO model.
- MoU / Joint Venture Agreements executed this year for 14,000 MV of solar energy and 26000 MV solar park
- 68% hike in allocation for tourism, art and culture in 2015-16 compared to 2014-15 RE
- IEC campaign works Rs. 38 crore.
- Development of tourist destinations worth Rs. 35 crore.
- Development of various museums and panoramas worth Rs. 20 crore.
- Organisation of domestic travel mart.
- Jaipur City to be developed as MICE destination
Rs. 20 crore for repair and maintenance and development of temples
- Development of new tiger safari in Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve.
- New Biological park in Bikaner – Rs. 25 crore.
- Additional 7 crores to be allocated for Nature Park in Churu
- Herbal garden at Jaipur-Pushkar bypass and Smriti Van in Nolakhha, Jhalawar.
- Van Dhan Yojana to be launched on pilot basis.
INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Resurgent Rajasthan in November, 2015.
- Land bank for industries.
- Computerisation of District Industries Centres and Commissioner Industries Office
- 125 acre land at Karauli Industrial, Alwar for new zone for Honda Corps vendors.
- 50 acre land for electronic manufacturing cluster in Salarpur-Bhiwadi IT and 127 acre ESDM zone in Kaladwas extension.
Small Scale Industry
- Price preference policy for MSME.
- MSME facilitation Centre
- Rs. 8 crore 50 lacs interest free loan for RAJSIICO for new centre with incubator, plug and play facilities etc. at Sodala, Jaipur.
- Legal framework for CETP.
- Upgradation of CETP in Pali to zero discharge plant.
- Rs. 2.5 crore for Khadi sector development
- Restructuring of PSUs under small scale khadi and village industries department.
- Special Scheme under State food processing mission for districts near Delhi- 15 crores
- Incubators in one Engineering / MBA college in each division and establishment of 3D printing and robotics lab.
98% mining lease and quarry license.
AGRICULTURE AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
Agriculture and Hotriculture
- Krishi Sewa Kendra in 1410 gram panchayats and 59 panchayat samities to be completed this year. Rs. 5 crore 22 lacs for Operationalising Krishi Seva Kendra
- Storage of 3 lacs MT Urea, 1 lac MT DAP. – Rs. 55.00 crore
- Scheme for private honorary extension workers.
- State Award for organic farming.
- International-National tours for farmers for new technology information.
- Vegetable Seed Production by Rajasthan Seed Nigam. Seed testing lab in Udaipur.
- Distributor of selected certified seeds for farmers in TSP and other selected areas – Rs. 10 crore.
- New Agriculture College in Nagaur District to established.
- Rs. 6116 crore to be given to DISCOMs for tariff subsidy on agriculture connection
- Rs. 370 crore provided for zero interest loans to farmers through Co-operative Banks. In addition Rs. 150 crores to be given as interest subsidy.
- Long term agriculture loans with 5% interest subsidy – Rs. 30 crore
- Rs. 10 crore for construction of godowns by 100 GSS.
- Rs. 35 crore for restoration of 35 ponds transferred to PRIs
- Bench marking study for 70 irrigation schemes
- Renovation of 32 water bodies at cost of Rs. 36 crore
- Completion of 33 irrigation schemes at cost of Rs. 15 crore.
- Rs. 118 crore for construction pakke khal in 53612 hectare area
- Repair of Jetpura Dam in Bhilwara – Rs. 21.44 crore
- Renovation of Gopalpura medium irrigation scheme in Baran – Rs. 20 crore
- Strengthening of canal system in Mahi Project – Rs. 110 crore
- Rs. 300 for four water concept project in sabarmati, luni, west banas and sukli basin and Rs. 25 crore for Mahi and Bunad
- Guradia and Roshanbadi small scale irrigation project in Jhalawar – Rs. 100 crore
- Sprinkler set based choudhary kumbha ram lift project in Churu – Rs. 70 crore
- Opening up of 11000 hectare area under Indira Gandhi Canal Project 2 and 7000 hectares under Narmada Project for irrigation.
- Additional Irrigation facility in 8071 hectares in Tonk, Jhalawar, Jaipur, Chittorgarh, Pratapgarh and Banswara
- 200 sub-centres to be upgraded to hospitals
- 600 new sub centres to be established
- Mobile units to be started in 26 tehsils
- Rs. 3.88 crore for repair and cleaning of Animal Husbandry Hospital buildings
- Animal Expo at State level
- Establishment of Malvi cattle breeding farm in Dug, Veterinary diploma course to be started in Dug.
- Scheme for camel milk research
LOCAL SELF GOVERNANCE
- Rs. 50 crore for open defecation free urban areas by 2018
- VGF for solid waste collection and processing
- HRIDAY scheme for Ajmer – Pushkar
- Rs. 85 crore bridge in Kota
- Mukhyamantri Janawas Yojana to be launched
- Seven flyover-RoB-RuB in Jaipur
- Development work of Khole ke hanumanji temple
- LED street lights in 13 cities
- Underground wiring of Electricity Wires in Jaipur
- Development of botanical park, central park and silven park in Jaipur
- New office buildings for new gram panchayats and panchayat samities
- Grant of more than Rs. 3500 crore to PRIs
- Rs. 100 crore under Guru Golvalkar scheme
- Grant for Pakka house scheme for other selected categories of people
- Additional provision of Rs. 51.90 crore for people in forest areas and special ST groups
- Mukhyamantri Adarsh Gram Panchayat Yojana started
- Additional material component fund of Rs. 50 crore for NAREG
SKILL RAJASTHAN AND EMPLOYMENT
- Establishment of Rajasthan non-resident labour cell
- Coaching for central services and banking
- coaching for NDA, CDS exams etc.
- Establishment of skill and employment department
- Recognition of prior learning for construction workers
- Training of 500 artisans by RIICO
- 15000 SHG formation and benefit to 2 lac women under livelihood mission
- Extension of livelihood mission to 60 more blocks
- Starting commercial training in 200 schools
- Establishment of Saras booths on major NH and State Highways
Following steps will be taken for ITIs
- » Rs. 28 crore for tools and equipments
- » Rs. 82 crore for seventeen under construction ITIs
- » 59 computer labs in ITIs – Rs.7.67 crore
- » Upgradation of production centre in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur to ITIs
- » Plumber trade in 28 ITIs
- » Dedicated ITI for Art works and graphic
- » Regional office in Bharatpur
- » Brand Ambassador Scheme
- Estimated Revenue Surplus for 2015-16 Rs. 556.82 crore.
- Estimated Fiscal Deficit for 2015-16 Rs. 20609.75 crore which is 2.99% of GSDP.
- Estimated total revenue receipts for 2015-16 Rs. 111361.66 crore.
- Estimated own tax revenue for the year 2015-16 Rs. 47096.05 crore against Rs. 39786.88 crore in the 2014-15 RE, which is higher by 18.37 percent.
- Estimated own tax revenue for 2015-16 as percentage of GSDP is 6.84%
- Estimated interest payment in 2015-16 is Rs. 11962.02 crore which is 10.74% of total revenue receipts.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- Development works of Rs. 28.80 crore for various stadiums
- Establishment of National Academy for Archery and Shooting
- New Sport Academy for Hockey and Basketball for boys
- Increase in daily allowance of sport persons participating in competitions organised by Sports Associations.
- Package for winners of Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals in Olympics, Asian and Commonwealth Games
- Accreditation Policy for Yoga Training Centres
- Indoor Stadium in Sports Complex, Udaipur – Rs. 14 croreEducation
- Upgradation of selected schools to Sr. Secondary School in phased manner in 657 Gram Panchayat
- One Adarsh Vidhyalay in each Gram Panchayat
- Construction of 37 Sharda Girls Hostels- Rs. 48.45 crores
- Additional funds of Rs. 438 crores for 134 model schools
- Establishment of District School Boards
- Transport Voucher for Vivekananda Government Model School in same Panchayat Samiti
- E-teaching and e-training in DIET
- Rs. 10000 for students of private schools selected in NTSE
- Construction of new Sainik School in Jhunjhunu
Technical and Higher Education
- Development of State Higher Education Development Plan
- Rs. 33.93 crore for completion of 32 under construction college buildings
- Scooty for 1650 meritorious girls entering colleges
- Establishment of new colleges in Ahore, District Jalore and Degana, District Nagaur
- Establishment of Science humanities research foundation
Medical and Health
- Increase of 28% in the BE of 2015-16 over RE 2014-15 for Medical Health and Medical Education.
- Establishment of 8 new blood banks
- Establishment of 7 new blood component separation units
- Construction of 100 new mortuaries
- Expansion of CHC Abu Road, Sirohi – Rs. 3 crore.
- Rs. 10 crore for construction works in female hospital in Bikaner
- Increase in beds from 150 to 250 in Dausa District Hospital
- Renovation works in District Hospital, Baran
- Development of 400 delivery centres
- Community based management of acute malnutrition
- Establishment of 10 new mother milk bank – Rs. 10 crore
- Tablets to all ANM in one district of each division on pilot basis
Works to be done under PPP
- »Run a PHC scheme
- »Haemodialysis in district hospitals
- »Running CT Scan and MRI machine
- »Cancer Care units in 17 district hospitals
- »IVF centre in district hospitals
- Rs. 7 crore for strengthening food testing lab in Jaipur
- Construction of 10 natural medicine centres
- Healthy Rajasthan Campaign to be started
- Adolescent girls health and hygiene scheme
- Master plan for medical colleges
- Multi disciplinary lab in all medical colleges except SMS
- Centre of organ transplant in SMS medical college
- Establishment of bio-medical academy in medical colleges
- Establishment of nursing colleges on PPP
Food and Civil Supply
- Decentralised wheat purchased in Jaipur and Bharatpur Division from Rabi-2016
- Shifting of weights and measures works to consumer affairs department.
- Distribution of fortified Atta, oil and salt through PDS system
- Strengthening of consumer forums – Rs. 16.6 crore
DIGITAL RAJASTHAN AND GOOD GOVERNANCE
- Repairs of District Police lines, RAC lines and Training institution- Rs. 48 crore
- Development of selected Police lines as Police Training Centre
- CCTV camera in 234 Police station
- CCTV camera in 22 District Jails and others institutions
- Upgrade Alwar Jail to Central Jail
- Modernise Prisoners meeting Room in various Districts Jails-Rs. 2.40 crore
- Construction of 36 new barracks in Jails
- E-library at Assistant Director, Prosecution offices
- Video Conferencing facility at 5 Jails with courts
- Merger of Civil Defence Department in Disaster Management and Relief Department at state level
- Houses and Officer building for SDO and Tehsildar-Rs.110 Crore
- Revenue Lok Adalat Campaign
Opening of new 25 NIA Act Court, 2 Women atrocities court and 4 Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate
Grant for fodder to cattle saved from slaughter
Science and Technology
- Establishment of new Sub Regional Science Centre at Udaipur
- Up gradation of Regional Science Centre, Jaipur
Informatioon and Public Relation
- Modernisation of District Information Centres
- Increase in lump sum benefit given to Journalist
- 50% rebate in AC and Volvo buses of RSRTC to accredited journalist
- New soldier rest house in Tonk
- Increase in Pension of pre-2nd world war soldiers and their widows
- Increase in amount paid to parents of soldiers killed in action after 1.4.1999
- Increase in reward to Shaurya Padak winners and winners of Army, Navy, Air force medals
- Call centres for soldiers
- Increase of 10% in fixed salary of Probationers of State Government
- Payment of uniform allowance instead of uniform
- Digital life certificate scheme to be launched for pensioners
- Increase in the scope of special pensionary awards
- 61 lacs families enrolled under Bhamashah Yojana
- PACS, LAMPS and e-mitra centres to be made business correspondents
- Micro ATMs in 9900 gram panchayats
- 15000 e-mitra Kendra to be established
- Video conferencing at all ATAL Sewa Kendra
- Analytic system based on big data technique
- New IT and e-governance policy
- Establishment of District Level Office of Information Technology
- Wi-Fi facilities at earmarked places at Jaipur
- Creation of Rajasthan State Tourism Portal
- Creation of Rajasthan Higher Education Portal
- Establishment of Computer Labs in 2000 schools
- Beginning of Shala Darpan Programme on Pilot basis
- Digital Literacy Scheme
- End to end Computerisation of PDS system
- E-tuition in Social Justice and Empowerment Department’s Residential Schools and Hostels
- Implementation of E-dharti programme
- Strengthening of IFMS
- Digitisation in DPR record,. Publication of e-book and Development of Social -Media Cell